These are my favorite T.V. Shows of all time. These basically are responsible for getting me through my teenage years, and helping me carry on when times are tough. T.V. Shows help us escape reality and really unwind. In acceptable doses, that is totally okay and healthy, and relieves stress.
- The Office. This is my favorite T.V. Show of all time. I have literally watched this series all the way through more than 15 times, and I’m not exaggerating at all. This is the funniest freaking show to come through in awhile, super dry humor, and wacky. The story is just so well put together as well, so in addition to the incredible humor, the story line is exceptional. Highly recommend to anyone, it’s incredibly influential!
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Incredibly vulgar show, and super raunchy. I love the wacky antics that go on in this series. It’s basically about a bunch of idiots that run a bar, and we can all relate to knowing people like them. Great to kick back and watch this awesome show!
- Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. This show hosted by Neil DeGrasse Tyson, dives into the deepest mysteries of the universe. All of my curiosity about space and the unknown is fueled by this show. I find that watching this really makes me get back the sense of wonder that we can often forget about sometimes getting caught up in life.
- Wilfred. Incredibly unique show, a ridiculous amount of the story is open to interpretation. Really gets me thinking, and it’s about a guy and his dog, who he sees as a human in a dog suit, and he is the only one that sees him that way. Incredibly put together show, that maintains a hooking story line.
- FRIENDS. This is a classic sitcom, there’s nothing like watching all these friends trying to make it through life’s obstacles while living in New York City. So may great bits and comedic sketches inside of this classic sitcom, highly recommend.
- Parks & Recreation. Created by the same people that The Office was created by, this series just kills it. I know that I’m always going to feel better after binge watching a season of this on a Tuesday night.