Reading books is a totally important part of bettering yourself. When in doubt, or if you have downtime, read. Only more information can come from it! Create a reading ritual that works for you, and commit to it! If you’re struggling with what to read or need some guidance, here is a list of books I recommend:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Master the 7 habits discussed in this book, and you’ll be living a life of luxury and fulfillment!
- The 4 Hour Work Week. The book that inspired me to pursue Passive Income. Great book to get you off your butt and doing something.
- Managing Oneself. In order to make anything happen in your life, you have to first learn how to manage yourself. This is a great quick read, jam packed with a ton of vital information.
- Life Mastery. If you don’t know where to start with self-development, or you’re at rock bottom in your life, this is a great read.
- The Highest Tide. I had to read this for my English 101 class, and it was fantastic. I almost hate that I had to read it for college because it gives it a bad stigma in my mind.